EY2012

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ramona Mic Cosma

Dear Mrs. Hudrea, dear and wonderful  project partners  and participants in the International Conference from Baia Mare, November 2011 ,of the project Young and adults for a better life ,
First of all I want to thank you for your invitation to participate in  this conference and for the occasion that you gave me to  get acquainted with such a necessary and beautiful project, and the partners involved in its implementation , partners that impressed me with their experience in social and educational projects .
Personally I am proud to have had the opportunity to participate in  this conference that was loaded with positive thoughts and deeds,  as a former student of Mrs. Hudrea and as Chief Bureau of Regional Development at Maramures County Council.
I wish you success and you can count on me for further participation in different activities for other projects that you shall implement in the future.
With much respect for your work,
Ramona Mic Cosma

No comments:

Post a Comment