EY2012

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Filip Habrman

Dear partners,

Firstly I do sorry for not writing on this blog, but my work for UN is incredibly busy at the moment. It was the reason why I did not socialized myself quite a lot with all of you, because I have been thinking during the first meeting about the humanitarian mission in Libya, which is under my leadership. Sorry ones again. I promise, next time in Italia will be much better from the site of mine, at least I hopeJ
Now, let’s say a little bit about the first meeting. Thanks to Mariana, it was good; we could meet each other and start nicely our work. The presentations which were caring through the first day were very interesting for us. On basic of these presentations we could get known more about your work.

During second day, we were more than happy to go a visit the local Roma people on the periphery, even if, you all participated nice conference with young people in the university. But you know, if we are somewhere, where other organizations are concentrated on Roma people work, then there is no point not to go and find out more about the local work with Roma people. Please, it did not mean, that we are not interested to join the conference in the university, but to see Roma people in Romania seemed to me more interesting not only for me. Thanks for understanding!

Anyway, thanks to all for great meeting...

Take care a see u in Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment