EY2012

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Georgiana Achim


Dear Mrs. Hudrea

First of all, I want to thank you again for allowing me to take part in this wonderful experience. This was the first time I have ever participated in a European Project and I must admit that it opened up a new world for me. Everything was very well organized and the Romanian team had an excellent leader, who made all of this possible and who was the liaison that finally turned the group into a family, where nationality and age were not important. Our leader watched over us like a mother watches over her children.

What I loved most on this project was the constant communication between the adults and young people. Despite the age difference, everybody could find one or more interests in common and then debate and discuss different aspects of life. Also, mind-blowing was the willingness of the young people to listen and learn from the experiences of the adults and also to engage in helping others. In just three days, the partners managed to get acquainted with each other, to present their work and finally to become good friends. When the trip ended, I returned home both joyful because of the divine time I had, and sad because I knew all the wonderful people I've met were leaving, but at the same time I was full of hope and faith in this project because now I have seen its beauty and potential.

In my opinion, this is a wonderful project which is bound to be successful due to amazing people who prepared and planned in detail everything and due to their determination, their abilities to accomplish everything they set their minds on.

I can only hope that there will be other great projects like this one which will change people's life for the better and that after this project, all the partners and learners will enhance their family spectrum and that the generation gap will slowly fade away.

Projects like this have the opportunity to change the world.

Thank you very much for everything!

Georgiana Achim


No comments:

Post a Comment