EY2012

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Feedbacks, after two days


1.I like very much to participate in this meeting.
Congratulations, Mariana and your team!
Thank you for these days.
Henrique and Jose , Portugal

2.Both days impressed me quite a lot. We all from Czech came to meet new partners, to recognize new organizations or institutions included in the project. Both days went nicely , the program was pretty  full of inspiration , new positive ways to reach good results of the project, etc.
Anyway , the coordinator of the project prepared very nice  time in Baia Mare and as I already said, we all learnt new things which are going to be good for the future.- HOPEFULLY.

3.+ Feel enriched by new information and knowing new interesting people.
+ Very new and interesting experience with such project.
­­- A little worried that we talked about new thoughts and ideas. But just now is time to make the ideas come true- and that’s more important and more difficult than talking.
( Anonymous)

4. I am really pleased to be here. Thanks to Mariana for her wonderful organization.
Her colleagues have done an excellent job in this first meeting.
We have started in a nice way and the first step of our project has been useful.
Sharing knowledge, good moments and meet such nice people is an excellent feedback.
As a personal opinion, I believe that we have to work a little more about our project. As dissemination meeting has been excellent but I have missed, maybe, some work about the next steps of the project.
Monica Moreno

5. We really enjoyed this seminar. It is the first project we develop with such an amount of partners and participants, and for us it has been a great experience having met so many people and having shared our knowledge and experiences.
We want also to thank you for managing in such a successful way the whole organization, both for the project as for the seminar and its logistics.
We consider it is very interesting the visits and the conferences  you organized, although we maybe missed  some  working hours.
Once more, thanks for all your well done work.
Montserrat

 6. I was really pleased with all your organization. I’ve been really comfortable during these days. I learnt lots of things and met extraordinary people! The dissemination was reallt astonishing and I feel proud to belong to this team.
I hope this was also nice for you as it has been for me.
See you soon in Italy; I hope we will sing Spanish songs.
Lluis

 7. Enjoyed the days very much. The balance between work and free time was excellent+ short lunches& choice of both together & own.
Thank you!
I am concerned about the amount of e-mails I receive, when some items do not concern me.
Carol

8. Thank you Mariana for the welcome and fantastic organization of our conference.
I have had a fantastic time in Romania. And I believe that this project will be a great success and look  forward to seeing you all in Italy.
Billy

 9. THANKS to coordinator for well-prepared reception and good performed kick off.
The balance: conference-meeting- locals was excellent.
The glittery eyes of the students in school impressed. They we so open and active!
Only plus and plus for the Romanian host!!!
Also THANKS for coordinating application- the work  done made the start motivated  and full of energy and inspiration.
Congratulations to Mariana G. Hudrea ( and her supportive team).
Helena

10. Like usual I am very satisfied with the decision of taking part in an European project; these 2 days were full of interesting things, I had the opportunity  to meet  different people (all of them lovely!), to participate in a very special event like the debate upon the subject of “the generation gap” and  to plan future interesting meetings. I was very happy during the reunion!
Anonymous

 11. Feeling very well. Meeting wonderful and devoted people to solve the world problems. Learned many things.
Very good atmosphere. Very good organized meeting.
Anonymous

12. I was very much surprised by the “method” of starting a project.
I imagined something different but it seems I was wrong. What I saw here seemed very easy. I was prepared for something more difficult and more exact, more minute, fuller of content.
Zita

13. It has been beautiful and instructive. I have learnt how a multinational team is being built and how it constructs its aim. I felt responsible towards the team, towards the people who trusted me, towards the community I belong to and why not towards my country. I feel a little bit frustrated that I cannot speak English well enough. As a whole: I feel myself very much motivated to improve my contribution and my competences.
Florentina. RO


No comments:

Post a Comment