EY2012

Friday, March 2, 2012

Feedbacks on the Work with RSES

Luminita Georgescu, sociologist

 One of the most exciting things  about working on this  study  was the team work activity  and  , again, the people I came across.
I personally  got  involved  both in collecting and in processing the  data.
My respondents were   unemployed  and jobless people.
I was simply astonished  to notice that they had great difficulties in understanding the scale  items, most probably  due to their poor education.
I could not refrain myself from  not  sharing this  experience  with my students  from Mihai Eminescu national College. It was  an excellent opportunity  for me  to draw their attention  upon the necessity of a very serious preoccupation  for education from their part  if they want to become successful in life.

Patricia Ghita, psychologist

After applying   the RSES in Transylvania Technical School,  I noticed that some of the students asked  for being counseled in order  to strengthen their self-esteem. Others  discovered  that after  answering the items they realized they do not know themselves so well, they are not aware of their  flaws  and qualities , the way they react towards  themselves  and  towards  the others.
The activity turned into an ample class counseling activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment