EY2012

Friday, March 16, 2012

Feedbacks of participants










“ I liked  very much the group work activities”
“I thought it would be  boring, when I came here. But it wasn’t,  at all”.
“There is no generation gap here”
“It has been so interesting  meeting people  from   many European countries, to see different points  of view”
“We come  from different countries  but we share the same values”
“It is  so nice  to discover  how  other peoples  are”
“Nice  to connect mentally  with people  from other  countries”
“It is wonderful to be part of a mosaic of different nations , nice  and  smiling faces”
“ I felt privileged  to be together  with young people”
“It meant developing managerial skills  because  of the large number  of groups”
“It has been the first  time in my life  to be involved  this  way in  interactive  an socializing activities”
“A step forward in my  experience not only in the field of human relations but also in acquired  abilities and competences”
“I am happy I could  take two pensioners  with me; the joy of being together they felt 20 years  younger”
“I am happy  we faced different generations”
“It has been a real intergenerational meeting”
“The presentations  were made  with modesty  and seriousness”
“I have managed  to overcome my fears  of speaking in public”
“A real intercultural solidarity”
“This mixture of nationality and ages makes me feel a real European citizen”
“It has been an intergenerational  cocktail”
“I liked  the solidarity of the teams”

No comments:

Post a Comment