EY2012

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dissemination in Budapest


Blog on the dissemination activity of the Hungarian Partner

On 8th November I participated in the kick-off meeting of a Grundtvig Partnership project, where I was invited to deliver a presentation on our project. The meeting was organized in a hotel in Budapest, the name of the starting project is: CONGENIAL (Connecting Generations).
I was selected for this task by a friend of mine who knew I had been involved in a similar project for over a year and she wanted me to help them with my ideas and practical advice.
As their project is focusing on the same central idea (generational issues) I tried to put – besides the practical issues like website and blog-related information, questions regarding meeting agenda and project management – as much information about our running project as possible.
I showed them our web site and our questionnaires and talked to them about our activities as well as projected them some pictures about our meetings and joint programs. They were mostly interested in the online course material I had designed for the Hungarian group activities not only because some of the coordinators were teachers of English but because some of them are planning to carry out some similar tasks.
After the presentation there were a lot of questions, which showed that they were really interested in our project, of course their main motivation was to learn from our example as much as possible.
After distributing some marketing materials (both the brochure made by the partnership and the leaflet about our activities in Hungary, we exchanged name cards with some of the foreign partners who wanted to get further information or just to keep in touch in case some future potentials arise.
I think it was a useful hour for them when they could get an insight into a running project and hopefully for me as well because this may be the first step for us to   start a dialogue in the hope of future cooperation.
Kate Fazekas
Hungarian coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment